Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Welcome to my P.O.J.

I think the word BLOG sounds stupid, so I won't be using it here. This is my Personal Online Journal, or POJ if you will.   I've been reading about these for some time now, and up to now I haven't had much to say.   But tonight I can't sleep.   It's 2 a.m. on California's central coast and while visiting some of my favorite websites (I don't like the term "surfing" either) I came across the "How Stuff Works" website which had a whole article on how POJs work with links and everything.  So here I am.  The title of this POJ is "Hank's (for the) Memories".  I'm Hank. I'm guessing that when viewed in the light of day I will absolutely hate that title... but at 2 a.m. it seems kind of clever.  My initial topic I think will be Las Vegas.  I have a special fascination with that town, and lots of fond (and a few not-so-fond) memories.  If I get further into this writing thing, I may expand onto other topics. But Vegas is my starting point.   I'm a little sleepy now, so I will start tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home